This is super quick to make, and even Ken (a declared fish hater) loves this dish.
- 1 large or 2 small fillets of white fleshed fish
- 2 mangoes, cubed
- 1/2 red onion, diced finely
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 handful coriander, chopped
- 1 lime, both the zest and the juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbs coconut oil
To make the salsa combine all the ingredients other than the fish.
Wet your hands, run them over the fish to remove any scales and identify any bones. Pull or cut out any of the bones. Cook the fish on a grill or pan with the coconut oil over medium heat.
Once cooked serve the fish with the mango salsa scattered over the top.
Low carb, high protein and so fresh, summery and delicious – the perfect meal for lunch or dinner.
Prep time 7 minutes
Cooking time 7 minutes